Thinking of throwing a New Year’s party or just want to try out some drinks with friends? We have got the perfect New Year’s Eve drink recipes that you just have to try! There’s definitely nothing better than enjoying a New Year’s celebration with a drink in hand especially one that’s festive and tasty. No matter how you’re celebrating the New Year this year, you definitely need to get some drinks pouring for the night. Check out these great New Year’s Eve drink recipes and raise your glass to the New Year with a drink that you’ve never tried!
Don’t Miss Out on These Chicago New Year’s Eve events!
What’s a New Year’s celebration without some champagne? Get ready to take your champagne to the next level with this drink recipe. This is one of the more simpler New Year’s Eve drink recipes but it definitely is worth trying. Add some sugar and bitters to your favorite bubbly and enjoy a whole new experience with your favorite champagne. Get the recipe for this New Year’s cocktail below and get ready to raise those glasses!
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar or 1 sugar cube
- 3–5 dashes bitters
- 4 ounces Champagne or sparkling dry wine
- Long spiral lemon zest (optional for serving)
Combine sugar and bitters in a Champagne flute. Add a splash of Champagne and stir gently to combine.
- Pour in remaining Champagne; garnish with lemon zest.
See More: New Year’s Drink Recipes here!
Yet another one of the simple New Year’s Eve drink recipes, but not one to overlook. This drink combines champagne and mint for a drink like you’ve never tasted. Take your champagne to the next level with a splash of cognac and some mint leaves for a refreshing yet classic drink. Serve up this drink for your friends and enjoy two delicious classics to celebrate your New Year. Check out the details below for this sparkling minty drink!
- 6 mint leaves, plus sprig for serving
- ¾ ounce simple syrup
- 3 ounces Champagne or dry sparkling wine
- ½ ounce cognac
- 1 dash bitters
- Lemon twist (for serving)
- Muddle mint leaves and simple syrup in a julep cup or rocks glass.
- Add Champagne, cognac, and bitters. Fill glass partway with crushed ice and stir gently to combine.
- Mound more crushed ice on top and garnish with a mint sprig and a lemon twist
Sparkling Lemon Cocktail
Are you a fan of citrus drinks? If so, then this sparking lemon cocktail is just for you! Bitters and sugar come together with your favorite sparkling wine or champagne for a drink that’s perfect to toast with at midnight. The lemons that garnish the drink will add that little extra touch that you need to make the drink stand out. Pour up this drink for the night and celebrate New Year’s Eve with a drink that definitely won’t disappoint. Find out how to make this sparkling lemon cocktail with the recipe below!
- 2 Meyer or regular lemons, thinly sliced into rounds, seeds removed
- 8 sugar cubes
- 1½ teaspoons Angostura bitters
- 2 750 ml bottles dry Prosecco or other sparkling wine, chilled
Muddle lemons, sugar cubes, and bitters in a large measuring glass until lemon slices are softened and sugar is crushed.
- Divide mixture among 8 wine glasses; fill glasses with Prosecco, pouring very slowly.