Celebrate your Chicago New Year’s night with some of these fun and festive drink recipes. Whether you’re looking to have the best drinks for the night or just want to try out something new, these drink recipes are perfect for you. Make this Chicago New Year’s night one to remember and try out these drink recipes this year!
Impress your guests this New Year’s Eve with this playful and colorful way to drink champagne. Cheers to the New Year with this mimosa float that’s not only bright, but flavorful!
- 1/4 c. melted white chocolate
- rainbow sprinkles
- 1 750-mL bottle of Champagne (or Prosecco)
- 1 qt. rainbow sherbet
- In a small dish, pour melted white chocolate. In another small dish, pour rainbow sprinkles. Dip champagne glass rims in melted white chocolate, then in sprinkles.
- Add 1 to 2 scoops of sherbet to each champagne flute. Top with champagne and serve immediately.
If you’re a fan of whiskey, then this holiday drink is perfect for you. Sip on this fresh cranberry and spice blended cocktail while you celebrate your Chicago New Year’s Eve this year!
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 stick cinnamon
- 2 whole star anise
- 3 green cardamom pods
- 1 c. fresh cranberries
- 6 oz. rye whiskey (such as McKenzie)
- 2 oz. fresh lime juice
- Lime slices
- In a small pot over medium heat, stir sugar in 1 cup water until dissolved to create simple syrup; reserve 1/4 cup.
- Place spices on an 8-inch square of cheesecloth and secure with twine to create a sachet; crush spices lightly. Add sachet and cranberries to simple syrup. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and discard sachet.
- In a shaker, mix 4 teaspoons cranberry mixture, whiskey, lime juice, simple syrup, and ice. Pour into 4 glasses with ice. Top each with a splash of seltzer; garnish with lime.
If you’re going to be partying past midnight this year, you’re definitely gonna need something to keep you going. Sip on this espresso cocktail for some energy as you party your Chicago New Years’s night away.
- 1 oz. premium vodka (or tequila, if you prefer)
- 1 oz. cold espresso
- ½ oz. Tia Maria
- ½ oz. Kahlúa Especial
- To prepare drink: Pour ingredients into a shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into a martini glass (or three shot glasses).
- To serve (optional): Rub the pith of an orange along the rim of each glass. Dip rim into cocoa powder spiked with a dash of cayenne pepper; tap glass to remove excess. Pour drink.
Sparkling Pear-Prosecco Punch
Brighten up your New Year’s celebration with this sparkling pink punch! Delicious pear and cranberry juice come together to create this pink punch drink perfect for your Chicago New Year’s party or any event!
- 2 c. pear nectar
- 1 c. cranberry juice
- 3 c. prosecco or sparkling wine
- sliced pears, for garnish
- Combine pear nectar and cranberry juice in a punch bowl. Top with Prosecco or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with sliced pears and serve chilled.
View all of our Chicago New Year’s Eve events by clicking here.